Most Forest products are guaranteed for either 10 or 15 years against rot through either Pressure Treatment or Dip Treatment. The exception to this is Forest’s range of Log Cabins, which are supplied untreated in their raw timber form.
Conditions of our Guarantee
- Dip treated products must not be installed in direct contact with the ground or into the water.
- Dip treated Fence Panels must be installed with a pressure treated Gravel Board to isolate it from ground contact.
- Dip Treated products must be retreated every year with a suitable timber preservative.
- Dip and Pressure Treated products must be installed in line with our assembly instructions.
- Pressure Treated timber that is cut during assembly or any time afterwards, must be treated with a suitable preservative in order to re-seal the timber and protect it from water ingress and fungal attack.
- You must retain your proof of purchase in order to claim on the above guarantee.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.