9th August 2023
At Forest Garden, our wooden garden furniture is both hardwearing and attractive. It also looks completely natural blending into a garden setting. Wooden furniture is easy to maintain and can transform your garden or outdoor space, making it more useable, inviting and versatile.
You may think it’s going to be tricky to choose the ideal piece of furniture for your outdoor space, garden, patio or backyard, but we’ve devised some simple questions to help you.
Do you like to eat outdoors?
Parties and barbecues in the summer? Hot drinks near the fire pit in the autumn? If you think there’s nothing better than eating and drinking al fresco, take a look at these beautiful garden furniture sets:
· Our Rosedene Outdoor Dining Table is strong, attractive and has a splinter-free finish. Generous in size, six people can easily sit around it to enjoy outdoor dining.
· The Refectory Table and Sleeper Bench Set is sturdy, strong and eye-catching. The smooth-planed benches and large table create a comfortable place for entertaining family and friends.
· Depending on the shape of your garden, you may want to select a circular design of table. Have a look at our beautiful Circular Picnic Table with Seatbacks. This clever design is gorgeous to look at and the perfect answer to eating in comfort outdoors.
Do you like to sit and read outside?
Perhaps you love reading, admiring nature or simply star-gazing in your garden? Do you need to sit down and rest sometimes? Then you may be interested in our garden chairs and timber benches:
· Our single Sleeper Bench will fit in most outdoor spaces. Its clean lines are contemporary and pleasing. Place it beside a table or alongside a path to create a resting spot. They also look amazing painted as a feature amidst a much loved garden bed or surrounded with pretty outdoor lighting.
· The Rosedene 5ft Bench is designed for longer periods of sitting. It also creates a charming feature in any outdoor space. With its splinter-free finish and high arm rests, you’ll relish sitting here and admiring your garden.
Timber garden furniture can also be beautifully styled with outdoor cushions, throws, and other outdoor soft furnishings. With the right garden furniture you’ll have an alfresco extension of your home to enjoy. And let’s face it, there’s nothing better than curling up with a book and listening to the birds sing.
Is your garden limited in terms of space?
Are you always having to rearrange things in your outdoor living space and store things away, depending on what you’re doing in the garden or on your balcony? Well, some modular garden furniture might be very helpful to you:
· Modular Seating Option 1 contains a bench, upright trellis and square planter. Ideal for smaller spaces, like yards, patios and balconies, it’s a modern alternative to an arbour and creates a cosy seating area. Why not plant some sweet-scented flowers or herbs in the planter to add to the relaxing atmosphere?
· Our modular furniture is versatile and can be arranged to suit your tastes. Modular Seating Option 2 is very attractive and includes a square seat as well as the bench, trellis and planter. And, of course, these designs are easy to take apart and rearrange or move. They really do brighten up nooks and corners.
· For entertaining in limited spaces, our Fold Down Wall Garden Bar is perfect! No matter how small your patio or balcony is, you will have an outdoor bar of your own. If you install it at a height suitable for garden chairs or bar stools, then you can also dine here.
But why choose Forest Garden furniture?
Want to know the benefits of buying garden furniture from us? Well, read on!
1. We’ve been in this business for over 50 years. In fact, we’re the UK’s leading and most trusted maker and distributor of wooden garden products.
2. Most of the timber we use to make our garden furniture is grown and felled in the UK, sustainably, so our carbon footprint is relatively low. We’re also a Carbon Neutral business. That means everything from sourcing to sawing, manufacturing to haulage. It’s all carbon neutral.
3. Forest Garden has been honoured with the first ever King’s Award for Enterprise, for Innovation. It’s a huge accolade for any business to be approved by His Majesty the King.
4. Our products are sturdy and made to last, using high-quality materials.
5. Our team members are experienced, dedicated and highly skilled.
6. We love gardens, and we know you do too!