Shiplap Sheds have a distinctive Tongue & Groove construction. They use interlocking Tongue & Groove boards that feature a scalloped profile at the top of each board which gives a distinctive and traditional aesthetic. The tongue and grooves slot into each other to create a reliable weatherproof joint, allowing the water to run off and making the construction less likely to bend and warp. The sheds are finished with a factory applied surface treatment which provides some initial protection against rot and fungal decay. A shed with this type of finish will need to be re-treated every year to protect the timber from rotting. Forest Shiplap Sheds come with a 10-year Anti-Rot guarantee.
• Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, windows can be fitted on either side on Apex Sheds
• Green mineral felt roof
• Roof constructed from durable sheet material
• Floor constructed from strong Pressure Treated boards
• Safe and secure hidden door hinges
• Plate hasp and staple latches that can be used with a padlock
• Sturdy doors braced with double Z framing
• Decorative finials and smooth-planed barge boards
In response to COVID-19 we have introduced strict health and safety measures to protect our employees and customers - Help & Support . In order to meet these measures, we are currently offering a core range of products – please check with recommended retailers for stock levels.
We are also experiencing unprecedented levels of demand so it is taking us a little longer to respond to your enquiries. To purchase a Forest product please visit Buy Online or Buy In-Store. Dismiss