1.8m x 0.9m Pressure Treated Woven Fence Panel
An elegant, contemporary design that works well in a wide range of settings, perfect for framing, screening or partitioning different parts of a garden or patio, giving privacy and protection from the wind.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £73.49||Code: WFP09(HD)|
The 3ft Woven Fence Panel from Forest is an elegant design that works well in a wide range of settings. Each individual slat is woven in and out of 3 strengthening battens giving an attractive and interesting pattern that offers style and texture in any garden.
The panels are perfect for low-level boundary fencing in a front or back garden and are perfect for framing, screening or partitioning different parts of a garden or patio, giving privacy and protection from the wind. They are also look great mounted on a low-level wall as a quick and cost effective way of raising the height of the wall as well as adding decorative contrast.
The slats and frame battens are mounted in a thick, rebated frame which gives the whole panel strength and longevity. The arrangement of the slats allows light to get through the panel, making it ideal for use in smaller spaces.
All the timber used on this high quality panel is smooth-planed and Pressure Treated to give a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee, the panel can also be used without gravel boards. The panel is manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
Available in 2 heights - 6ft (1.81m) and 3ft (0.91m)
- High quality 3ft woven fence panel
- Ideal for boundaries in gardens or on driveways
- Looks great when used as framing, screening or partitioning in a garden or around a patio
- Often used to complete a low-level boundary wall as a quick and cost-effective way of raising the height with an attractive contrasting effect
- Thick section, rebated perimeter frame
- Smooth-planed and pressure treated for a high quality finish and 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Available in 0.91m and 1.81m heights
|Dimensions||4.5 × 180 × 91 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
91 x 180 x 4.5
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.