The 4ft Kyoto Panel is a decorative panel with a contemporary feel and clean, modern lines.
This quality panel features smooth-planed horizontally mounted boards with a grooved profile. These are arranged either side of mounting battens in a staggered pattern, mounted in a high quality rebated frame and finished with an attractive slatted top section. The panel has heavy duty mortise and tenon jointed framework for a superior build.
Made from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and Pressure Treated to give a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee. The panels can also be used without gravel boards. This smooth-planed decorative panel is best complemented when mounted to smooth-planed fence posts.
Available in 3 heights - 6ft (1.80m), 5ft (1.50m) and 4ft (1.20m).
- Contemporary, decorative panel with a horizontal weave design slatted topper
- Sturdy mortise and tenon jointed frame for increased strength and security
- Smooth-planed timber for an attractive, high quality finish
- Ideal for creating a low level boundary or a garden divide
- Pressure Treated for a longer life
- 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Available in 1.20m, 1.50m and 1.80m high
|Dimensions||180 × 120 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
120 x 180
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.