1.8m x 1.8m Pressure Treated Woven Fence Panel
An elegant, contemporary design that works well in a wide range of settings, perfect for framing, screening or partitioning different parts of a garden or patio, giving privacy and protection from the wind.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £104.99||Code: WFP18(HD)|
The 6ft Woven Fence Panel from Forest is an elegant design that works well in a wide range of settings. Each individual slat is woven in and out of 3 strengthening battens giving an attractive and interesting pattern that offers style and texture in any garden.
The panels can be used for boundary fencing in a front or back garden and are particularly good for small or shaded gardens as they allow light to pass through while still offering privacy. They look great when used for framing, screening or partitioning different parts of a garden or patio, giving privacy and protection from the wind.
The slats and frame battens are mounted in a thick, rebated frame which gives the whole panel strength and longevity.
All the timber used on this high quality panel is smooth-planed and Pressure Treated to give a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee, the panel can also be used without gravel boards. The panel is manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
Available in 2 heights - 6ft (1.81m) and 3ft (0.91m)
- High quality 6ft woven fence panel
- Ideal for boundaries in gardens or on driveways
- Also well suited for framing, screening or partitioning in a garden or around a patio
- Works well in smaller spaces and gardens as slats allow light through
- Thick section, rebated perimeter frame
- Smooth-planed and pressure treated for a high quality finish and 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Available in 0.91m and 1.81m heights
|Dimensions||4.5 × 180 × 181 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
181 x 180 x 4.5
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.