Forest’s 3.6m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Cedar Roof is a great space for outdoor dining - perfect for making the most of the weather at family mealtimes. This Gazebo comes with custom made bench seats, cushions and a hexagonal table, as well as being installed by our professional team, making it easy to create a comfortable al fresco area in your garden.
The hexagonal table is perfect for dining or drinks and the 5 bench seats will comfortably seat up to 10 adults or 14 children. The comfortable 3-inch deep cushions, made from quality green outdoor canvas, are custom made to fit the corner style benches and include separate back cushions for added comfort. A set of 6 matching green roll-down curtains that offer shade or protection from a light shower are available to purchase separately.
Western Red Cedar shingles are hand cut to size and fitted around the roof – placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining. The tiles are red in colour and give the Gazebo an elegant, contemporary look.
The structure has immense strength and rigidity that is created by the substantial uprights being secured to the profiled deck board base at the bottom and attached with steel brackets to the perimeter frame at the top.
Kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine is used to make all our Gazebo uprights. This timber has an attractive smooth sanded finish and comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included.
- The 3.6m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Cedar Roof is perfect for outdoor dining
- Includes a hexagonal table and set of 5 matching bench seats that can accommodate up to 10 adults or 14 children
- Includes set of 5 custom made green seat and back bench cushions
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Available in 3 alternative sizes - 3m, 4m and 4.7m
- Available in 2 alternative roof types; Timber and Thatch
- Hand built in the UK with a 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Price includes delivery and installation
|Dimensions||327 × 378 × 314 cm|
Pressure Treated (Timber only)
15 year Anti-Rot (Timber only)
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
314 x 378 x 327
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Mixed Softwood / Radiata Pine
|Country of Origin|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size|
|Roof Material Inner|
Timber Deck Board
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.