3ft (1.83m x 0.91m) Pressure Treated Vertical Tongue and Groove Fence Panel
A high specification fence panel featuring thick section interlocking Tongue & Groove boards mounted vertically in a high-quality rebated frame, adding a contemporary feel to your garden.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £96.49||Code: VTGP3HD|
The 3ft Vertical Tongue & Groove Fence Panel from Forest is a high specification, low-level vertical board panel featuring thick section interlocking Tongue & Groove boards housed in a quality rebated frame with mortise and tenon joints.
This contemporary panel is ideal for low level boundaries, with Pressure Treated smooth planed timber all-round, this strong panel is built to last and look great.
The timber is Pressure Treated to give a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee and the panel can also be used without gravel boards. The panel is manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
Available in 4 heights - 6ft (1.83m), 5ft (1.52m), 4ft (1.22m) and 3ft (0.91m)
- Premium quality Interlocking boards in a rebated frame
- 12mm Tongue & Groove boards for a strong and long lasting panel
- Contemporary fence panel with clean vertical lines
- Smooth-planed timber is Pressure Treated for a longer life
- Ideal for use as a decorative low-level boundary marker or for partitioning
- 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Available in 0.91m, 1.22m, 1.52m and 1.83m heights
|Dimensions||4.5 × 183 × 91 cm|
Tongue & Groove
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
91 x 183 x 4.5
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.