3m Premium Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof – Furnished (Cream)
A compact, fully furnished garden gazebo, ideal for gardens with limited space and designed to create a striking feature in your garden.
|Installed||RRP. £7,151.99||Code: HGG3MTTCFIN|
The 3m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof from Forest is the smallest in the range, ideal for gardens with limited space while still creating a striking feature. As well as including custom made bench seats, table and cushions, your gazebo will be installed by our professional team making it easy to create that perfect spot to escape to and grab a moment's peace.
The 5 bench seats will seat up to 10 adults or 12 children and the hexagonal table is perfect for dining or drinks. The comfortable 3-inch deep cushions, made from quality cream outdoor canvas, are custom made to fit the corner style benches and include separate back cushions for added comfort. A set of 6 matching cream roll-down curtains that offer shade or protection from a light shower are available to purchase separately.
Pressure treated softwood is formed into a Log Lap roof structure and placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining, giving the Gazebo a simple, elegant and cost-effective finish.
The substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards, while at the top steel brackets secure them to the perimeter frame, giving the Gazebo immense strength and rigidity.
All our Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish. Our timber comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included.
- The 3m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof is a compact but striking garden feature
- Includes a hexagonal table and set of 5 matching bench seats that can accommodate up to 10 adults or 12 children
- Includes set of 5 custom made cream seat and back bench cushions
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Available in 3 alternative sizes - 3.6m, 4m and 4.7m
- Available in 2 alternative roof types; New England Cedar and Country Thatch
- Hand built in the UK with a 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Price includes delivery and installation
|Dimensions||284 × 330 × 303 cm|
Pressure Treated (Timber only)
15 year Anti-Rot (Timber only)
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
303 x 330 x 284
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)||
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)||
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Mixed Softwood / Radiata Pine
|Country of Origin||
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size||
|Roof Material Inner||
Timber Deck Board
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.