5ft (1.83m x 1.52m) Pressure Treated Horizontal Tongue and Groove Fence Panel
A high specification fence panel featuring thick section interlocking Tongue & Groove boards mounted horizontally in a high-quality rebated frame, adding a contemporary feel to your garden.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £122.49||Code: HTGP5HD|
The 5ft Horizontal Tongue & Groove Fence Panel from Forest is a high specification panel featuring thick section interlocking Tongue & Groove boards mounted horizontally in a high-quality rebated frame with mortise and tenon joints.
This contemporary panel is ideal for garden divides or boundaries where privacy or security is required. With Pressure Treated smooth planed timber all-round, this strong panel is built to last and look great.
The timber is Pressure Treated to give a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee and the panel can also be used without gravel boards. The panel is manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
Available in 3 heights - 6ft (1.83m), 5ft (1.52m) and 4ft (1.22m)
- Premium quality Interlocking boards in a rebated frame
- 12mm Tongue & Groove boards for a strong and long lasting panel
- Contemporary fence panel with clean horizontal lines
- Smooth-planed timber is Pressure Treated for a longer life
- 5ft height and excellent build-quality offer a high level of privacy and security
- 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||4.5 × 183 × 152 cm|
Tongue & Groove
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
152 x 183 x 4.5
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.