6 x 4 Shed Base with Metal Spikes for Forest Shiplap and Tongue & Groove Sheds
Quick and easy to build wooden shed base, ideal to create a flat, stable base for your garden building or shed.
|Home Delivery||RRP. £69.99||Code: SBP64(HD)|
|Installed||RRP. £118.99||Code: SBP64IN|
Our wooden shed bases are quick and easy to build and do away with the hassle of laying slabs or concrete bases.
They require minimal DIY skills and take only a short time to put together. Once built, they provide a level and sturdy base which is raised off the ground to protect the shed floor from becoming damp.
The timber used has been Pressure Treated to protect against rot and comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber for a longer life
- Complete with metal spikes for securing into the ground
- Provides a quick and easy solution to foundations for sheds and garden buildings
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Choose size to match corresponding size of shed
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||116 × 176 × 38 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
38 x 176 x 116
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.