This traditional 3ft Featheredge Panel from Forest is constructed with thick overlapping vertical boards, creating a robust, heavy-duty panel.
Featheredge Panels are ideal for garden boundaries where privacy and security is desired. The tapered boards have a 10mm thick leading edge which are overlapped and mounted to a perimeter frame to make an attractive looking panel. The 3ft panels are reinforced with an additional 45mm central batten on the back and are finished with a profiled panel cap.
The panels are Dip Treated to give a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee, with periodic re-treatment, and have a golden brown finish.
Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
Available in 4 heights - 6ft (1.85m), 5ft (1.54m), 4ft (1.23m) and 3ft (0.93m).
- Heavy duty construction
- Tapered boards with a 10mm thick leading edge, overlapped and mounted to a perimeter frame
- Reinforced with two 45mm battens
- 50x30mm framing all-round
- Finished with a profiled panel cap
- Dip Treated
- 10 year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Available in 0.93m, 1.23m, 1.54m and 1.85m high
|Dimensions||183 × 93 cm|
10 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
93 x 183
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.