Abberley Log Cabin 4m x 3m
Made from 34mm machined logs and featuring a 19mm Tongue & Groove floor, this cabin also has double doors and a ‘floating roof’ overhang at the front.
|Home Delivery||RRP. £2,749.99||Code: VABB344030SHHD|
|Installed||RRP. £3,549.99||Code: VABB344030SHHDINST|
The Abberley from Forest is the perfect combination of classic and contemporary style. To ensure extensive views of your garden and plenty of light enters the interior; the front of the cabin features full-length glazing as well as glazed double doors.
For a premium build and excellent durability, this cabin is manufactured from 34mm machined logs and 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor. The cabin is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to extend the longevity of the building. A mortise locking system is provided for security.
The opening tilt and turn side window can be placed on either side of the 4x3m log cabin and allows for greater air ventilation in the warmer months. The large 1.2m floating roof overhang is finished with shingles, it offers shelter and shade from the elements and gives the cabin a distinctive look.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Abberley log cabin from Forest is the perfect combination of classic and contemporary, with an extended floating roof overhang to provide shade from the sun
- The cladding is made using 34mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 3 double glazed windows, 1 of which opens to keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- The cabin is finished with a shingle roof
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
- Lead time for this cabin is 28 days
|Dimensions||454 × 440 × 245 cm|
Tongue & Groove
None (Kiln Dried)
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
245 x 440 x 454
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Door Type (single / double)|
|Number of Windows|
3 (1 opening)
|Roof Material Inner|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Roof Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Outer|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Floor Thickness (mm)|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
|Home Delivery Lead Time|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||21 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.