Beehive Compost Bin
Decorative yet functional compost bin with access to contents from top and bottom of bin.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £134.99||Code: SBHC(HD)|
If you are after something a little more decorative that still has the function and capabilities of a regular compost bin, this Beehive Compost Bin from Forest is the ideal solution.
This attractive composter is manufactured using Pressure Treated softwood, essential when a product is in constant contact with moisture. The lid can be held open with a handy prop, and the bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Beehive Compost Bin is ideal for avid gardeners
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated softwood
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- The bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease
- Holds approximately 250L of compost
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
|Dimensions||74 × 75 × 86 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
86 x 75 x 74
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.