If you are after something a little more decorative that still has the function and capabilities of a regular compost bin, this Beehive Compost Bin from Forest is the ideal solution.
This attractive composter is manufactured using Pressure Treated softwood, essential when a product is in constant contact with moisture. The lid can be propped open and the bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Beehive Compost Bin is ideal for avid gardeners
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated softwood
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- The bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease
- Holds approximately 250L of compost
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
Please note, prop shown in images is not included
|Dimensions||74 × 75 × 86 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
86 x 75 x 74
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.