The Cambridge Planter range includes three different sizes, so you can pick and choose which will suit your garden space the best. The high quality planters feature wide horizontal boards, clean contemporary lines and are finished with a decorative metal top, bringing a touch of elegance to the planters and ensuring they will create the perfect focal point.
The 50x100cm Cambridge Planter holds approximately 142L of compost. It is perfect for brightening up a patio or will look great when placed under a window. Its large size means it can hold a substantial amount of plants and will make a real feature in your garden.
To keep the planters protected against rot, they have been made using high quality Pressure Treated timber that comes with a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Cambridge Planter allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
- Decorative metal top adds a touch of modern elegance
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Looks great under a window
- Holds approx. 142L of compost
- 3 sizes to choose from
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||50 × 100 × 50 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
50 x 100 x 50
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.