Wide garden arch with traditional design and featuring simple trellis sides – perfect for training climbing plants on.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £304.49||Code: CLA2HD|
The Classic Arch from Forest has a traditional design and features simple trellis sides that are perfect for training climbing plants on. With the wide space between posts this arch makes a great garden entrance piece, add some height and colour with climbing floral plants.
The arch is manufactured from Pressure Treated timber to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The rafters are pre-notched which makes assembly of the arch quick and simple.
Instructions and fixings are included for an easy build.
- The Classic Arch makes the perfect entrance to any garden
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Traditional roof batons create a sturdy structure
- Width between posts is 130cm
- Extended leg lengths allow the arch to be sunk into the ground
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pre-notched rafters ensure a quick and easy build
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||72 × 180 × 214 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
214 x 180 x 72
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.