Turn kitchen waste into a garden asset with this Composter from Forest. The stylish slatted design will look great at the bottom of any garden, and with a 400L capacity you will never be short on compost.
The softwood used to manufacture this composter has been Pressure Treated to protect it against rot and fungal decay for 15 years.
This simple slot together composter is quick and easy to build and is delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Composter is ideal for avid gardeners
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated rough sawn boards
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- Holds approximately 400L of compost
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
|Dimensions||99 × 99 × 61 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
61 x 99 x 99
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.