Cranborne Shiplap 7×7 Corner Summerhouse
This summerhouse will fit snugly into any unused corner of the garden to create a stunning feature – plentiful glazing allows natural light to pour into the interior so you can enjoy views of your garden.
|Home Delivery||RRP. £759.99||Code: CRNRSUM77HD|
|Installed||RRP. £1,039.99||Code: CRNRSUM77INST|
The Cranbourne 7x7 Corner Summerhouse from Forest will fit snugly into any unused corner of the garden to create a stunning feature. The plentiful glazing allows natural light to pour into the interior, throw the doors open, sit back, relax and enjoy a fantastic view of your garden.
The summerhouse is constructed using 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove, which encourages rain water run off to provide a more weather resistant build. The timber used for this garden building has been Dip Treated to give a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
Plenty of natural light can enter the summerhouse through the styrene glazed windows and the half glazed double doors, making it a great option for a garden office. The roof and floor are made from OSB sheet material and the roof is finished with black sand felt.
Fixings and instructions for easy self-assembly are all included.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- The Cranbourne 7x7 Corner Summerhouse from Forest will fill that unused space in your garden perfectly
- Manufactured using 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction
- Timber has been Dip Treated to give you a 10 year guarantee against rot (annual retreatment required)
- Half glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse
- The large, styrene glazed windows allow plenty of natural light in
- The Cranbourne can be secured with a press lock and key
- Black sand roof felt finishes the building
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||242 × 315 × 197 cm|
10 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
197 x 315 x 242
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Ridge Height (cm) Highest point excluding finial|
|Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size|
35 x 28
|Door Type (single / double)|
|Door Size (h x w) cm|
176 x 57 (x2)
|Door Opening Height (cm)|
|Door Opening Width (cm)|
|Number of Windows|
|Glazing Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Inner|
OSB (Oriented strand board)
|Roof Material Outer|
Black Sand Felt
OSB (Oriented strand board)
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
|Home Delivery Lead Time|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.