Deep Root Planter – 1.8m
This generous sized planter is suitable for a wide variety of planting and is also ideal for wheelchair access or those with trouble bending.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £119.99||Code: DRPLANT18(HD)|
This Deep Root Planter (1.8m) from Forest is designed to allow long root plants to flourish without being short on space, and this bigger size is great for use as a kitchen garden vegetable planter. The planter is raised, which deters pests and makes it easier for you to plant instead of stooping to the ground.
The planter is made from robust slow grown European softwood that has been Pressure Treated to protect it against rot and fungal decay for 15 years. This premium build ensures that this planter will survive even the harshest winter.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Deep Root Planter (1.8m) allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Also available in a smaller size (1m)
- Holds approx. 350L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||70 × 180 × 80 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
80 x 180 x 70
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.