A stylish, contemporary design that will create a stunning feature in your garden – the perfect spot to eat and entertain.
|Store & Home Delivery
The Dining Pergola from Forest is a stylish, contemporary design that will create a stunning feature in your garden. It's the perfect spot to eat and entertain. The laddered side and roof panels add an extra dimension to the structure and are fantastic for training climbing plants and creating your own shade.
The pergola is manufactured using European softwood, which is slow growing, resulting in stronger and more robust timber. To improve the longevity of the timber it has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
Delivered flat packed for self-assembly, fixings and instructions all included.
- The Dining Pergola with panels is a beautiful, contemporary style structure that provides the perfect space to eat and entertain
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Modern design and strong lines
- Open roof allows plenty of ventilation and light, and the slatted panels are perfect for climbing plants
- Check out our fantastic range of outdoor dining furniture to enhance the use of this pergola
- Also available without slatted panels
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from PFEC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|244 × 304 × 249 cm
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs
249 x 304 x 244
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)
|Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang
|Estimated Weight (kg)
Manufactured from PEFC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin
|Lead times will vary :
|See above for product status
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.