Double Sleeper Planter/Table
Part of the sleeper furniture range, this planter/table can be used to grow flowers or foliage, or used the other way up as an end table with the sleeper benches.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £69.99||Code: DSBENPL(HD)|
The innovative Sleeper range of furniture from Forest has been designed to be mixed and matched in any configuration. The furniture is sturdy and contemporary with simple lines to create a more informal look.
The Double Sleeper Planter/Table can be used either way up. Using as a planter and filling with greenery is the perfect addition to the seating area, or simply use the other way up as a table. Makes a great planter/table when purchased alone or when the benches and tables are combined they can create the ideal seating area to sit and relax with friends and family - bringing the inside out and making the most of summer days.
Simply think about the space you have available in your garden, on your patio or under your pergola - what space do you want to fill and how many people do you want to seat ? Then pick and choose your Double Sleeper Benches or Tables in the size that suits you.
The Sleeper range is manufactured from Pressure Treated timber that has been smooth-planed for a splinter-free finish. The timber is FSC certified from sustainable sources and comes with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included.
- Using the Double Sleeper Planter/Table from Forest is a great way to make the most of your garden during the summer months
- The Sleeper furniture range from Forest has been designed to be mixed and matched in any configuration to create the perfect seating area to suit your garden
- Contemporary, modern design
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Splinter free finish.
- Can be used either way up as a Planter or a Table
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||72 × 167 × 90 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
90 x 167 x 72
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.