Flip Roof Log Store
Perfect for drying your logs ready to burn with the slatted design allowing air to circulate freely - the lift up roof aids weather protection while also providing easy access to your logs.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £299.99||Code: FRLGSTLGHD|
The Large Flip Roof Log Store from Forest allows you to dry your logs ready to burn. The slatted design of the store allows air to flow through and dry logs, and the lift up roof aids weather protection while also providing easy access to your logs.
The timber used to manufacture this log store has been Pressure Treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The back, floor and sides are made up of rough sawn slatted boards which enable air to pass through and optimize the drying process.
The roof of the store has a Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction to encourage rain water run-off and improve the longevity of the building. To keep the logs from contact with the ground, the base has Pressure Treated floor bearers. We also recommend using a weed block fabric in the base to stop weeds from causing damp.
Fixings and instructions are included for a simple self-assembly.
- The Forest Large Flip Roof Log Store allows you to properly dry logs for burning
- Flip up roof offers additional protection while still providing easy access
- Overhanging roof to ensure water runs off, away from drying logs
- The use of weed block fabric below the base is recommended
- Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included
|Dimensions||117 × 212 × 190 cm|
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
190 x 212 x 117
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Ridge Height (cm) Highest point excluding finial|
|Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size|
45 x 45
|Roof Material Inner|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.