Garden / BBQ Shelter
The perfect setting for your garden BBQ, offering overhead protection from the rain and ventilation from smoke.
The Garden / BBQ Shelter from Forest makes a great spot for the ultimate BBQ chef! It also allows you to continue your cooking when faced with an unexpected shower. The clever design of this shelter accommodates for everything – from smoke ventilation to space for plates and glasses.
Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber, this structure comes with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The BBQ shelter features a unique roof design to ensure efficient ventilation to keep smoke and odours at a minimum. The extra wide rails provide a handy space to keep plates, glasses and other small items.
Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly, all fixings and instructions are included.
PLEASE NOTE: The BBQ shelter must have a minimum clearance of 2 metres from any other surrounding objects such as fence panels and vegetation.
- The Garden / BBQ Shelter will make barbequing a real breeze
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- The perfect space for al fresco cooking
- Features extra wide rails that can be used for plates, glasses and prepping food
- Clever roof air vents ensure efficient ventilation
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||116 × 194 × 263 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
263 x 194 x 116
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.