Beautiful garden arch with elegant curved top and lattice sides - ideal for creating a stunning floral display.
The Genoa Arch from Forest has an elegant curved top, with its extra height and width it will create a stunning garden or walk-way entrance. The lattice side panels are the perfect place to grow climbing plants such as wisteria to create a colourful, sweet-smelling focal point in your garden.
This high quality structure has been manufactured using smooth-planed Pressure Treated timber which carries a 15 year guarantee to protect against rot and fungal decay.
For an easy assembly, the rafters are notched and the arch is supplied with comprehensive instructions.
- The high quality Genoa Arch is a substantial structure, making a stunning entrance to a garden
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Traditional roof batons aid a sturdy structure and have a slight arc for an aesthetically pleasing touch
- Width between posts is 125cm
- Extended leg lengths allow the arch to be sunk into the ground
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pre-notched rafters ensure a quick and easy build
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||90 × 180 × 242 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
242 x 180 x 90
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.