Georgian Tall Wall Greenhouse with Auto Vent
The tall and slender panes let in lots of light for your plants and ideal for grow bags.
Our Georgian Tall Wall Greenhouse is the smart solution for smaller gardens or tight spaces. Its elegant steeply pitched rooflines and distinguished looks from Georgian inspired design provide a perfect focal point for your outdoor area, while enabling you to keep young and tender plants safe and secure in all weathers. The back panel also means that you don’t have to place it against a wall to keep your plants protected.
The tall and slender panes let in lots of light for your plants and one opening window with auto vent enables you to help keep the temperature and air flow at an appropriate level.
Removable shelving creates plenty of room for taller pots and allows plants to grow from the bottom to the top of the greenhouse, ideal for grow bags.
This greenhouse is manufactured from watertight, FSC® certified Tongue & Groove timber cladding, pressure treated to give you a 15‐year anti‐rot guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
- The Georgian Tall Wall Greenhouse from Forest is supplied unpainted, so you can personalise it with the paint colour of your choice.
- All timber planed to a smooth finish
- A strong, robust structure with 12mm Tongue & Groove cladding
- Small footprint ideal for smaller gardens
- Door can be hinged to either side of the door opening
- Supplied with two removable shelves, allows for growing of taller plants
- One hinged, opening roof section for improved ventilation
- Includes all fixings and easy to follow assembly instructions
- Pressure treated to ensure longevity
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC® certified timber
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||50 × 119 × 202 cm|
Green / Natural Timber
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
202 x 119 x 50
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||
|Door Type (single / double)||
|Glazing Thickness (mm)||
|Roof Material Inner||
|Roof Thickness (mm)||
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)||
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.