The Green Incised Fence Posts have been kiln dried, incised and then Pressure Treated for increased longevity. Rough sawn with a natural timber finish they are suitable for use with a variety of Pressure Treated fence panels.
These robust and long-lasting fence posts have tiny incisions that go deep into the timber. The incisions allow the pressure treatment preservative to penetrate deep into the post. This process is common in agricultural fencing, these Incised posts from Forest bring the technique and benefits to the domestic garden.
They are made in the UK from sustainably sourced FSC certified timber and come with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Available in various lengths and widths.
- Incisions enable Pressure Treatment preservative to penetrate deep into the post, increasing service life and reducing costs over time
- Suitable for use with a wide range of fence panels
- Can be used with 6ft fence panels, allowing 2ft for setting in ground
- 7.5 x 7.5cm Square
- Natural timber colour
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 240 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
240 x 7.5 x 7.5
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.