The Hidcote Fan Lattice is a high quality fan-shaped diamond pattern lattice that is 180cm tall and 61cm wide at the top, when covered with climbing plants it will make a beautiful eye-catching feature in your garden.
The lattice features 8mm thick battens (20mm wide) which are smooth-planed and rounded, overlaid and mounted in a substantial rebated perimeter frame which is also smooth-planed.
This fan lattice is perfect for creating a garden feature and the 90mm spacing between the battens makes it ideal for use as a frame for climbing plants that need wider gaps such as climbing roses.
All the timber is Pressure Treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last many years. It comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
- High quality 1.8m high x 0.61m wide fan-shaped lattice panel
- Fixed into a rebated timber frame for increased strength
- Diamond pattern with wider gaps for climbing plants that need space to grow
- Made with thick section, Pressure Treated timber for longevity
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||61 × 180 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
180 x 61
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.