Hidcote Lattice – 180 x 60cm
A high quality open diamond pattern lattice which will make an attractive addition to any garden – ideal for use as a frame for climbing plants that need wider gaps such as climbing roses.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £49.99||Code: RFL06HD|
The Hidcote Lattice is a high quality open diamond pattern lattice which will make an attractive addition to any garden.
The lattice features substantial 8mm thick battens (20mm wide) which are smooth-planed and rounded, overlaid and mounted in a substantial rebated perimeter frame which is also smooth-planed. The battens on the Hidcote Lattice are spaced 90mm apart which makes it ideal for use as a frame for climbing plants that need wider gaps such as climbing roses.
All the timber is Pressure Treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last many years. Comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Available in a wide range of sizes.
- High quality 1.8m high x 0.6m wide diamond pattern lattice panel
- Diamond design features wider gaps for climbing plants that need space to grow
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Made with thick section, Pressure Treated timber for longevity
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||60 × 180 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||
180 x 60
|Estimated Weight (kg)||
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin||
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.