Malvern Log Cabin 3.6m x 3.6m
Made from 28mm machined logs and featuring a 19mm Tongue & Groove floor, this compact cabin has a deceptively large interior with an integrated porch, single door and two opening windows.
|Home Delivery||RRP. £2,399.99||Code: VMAL283636SHHD|
|Installed||RRP. £3,099.99||Code: VMAL283636SHHDINST|
The Malvern log cabin from Forest features a little alcove that is perfect for a desk, chair or workbench and an integrated porch area where you can sit and enjoy your garden. Despite being quite a compact structure, this cabin has a deceptively large interior and makes an excellent extension to your home.
This log cabin is manufactured from high quality, smooth-planed 28mm machined logs combined with 19mm Tongue & Groove floor and roof boards. The roof is finished with shingles to further improve the longevity and weather resistance of this cabin. The Malvern features mortised locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure.
To ensure The Malvern log cabin is filled with light and properly ventilated, it has a glazed door and two opening windows; during the summer it is ideal for using as a retreat from the sun.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Malvern log cabin from Forest features an alcove which is ideal for positioning a desk or workbench in
- The cladding is made using 28mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 2 opening windows to keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- The cabin is finished with a shingle roof
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
- Lead time for this cabin is 28 days
|Dimensions||380 × 380 × 250 cm|
Tongue & Groove
None (Kiln Dried)
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
250 x 380 x 380
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Door Type (single / double)|
|Number of Windows|
|Roof Material Inner|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Roof Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Outer|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Floor Thickness (mm)|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
|Home Delivery Lead Time|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||28 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.