The Mini Greenhouse from Forest is the perfect planting solution if your garden space is at a premium and you don’t have room for a full scale greenhouse. Using a greenhouse protects delicate plants from the harsh, cold weather and hardens them off before planting outside. Not only is this Mini Greenhouse superbly practical it looks great too.
This Mini Greenhouse has been manufactured using a robust Tongue & Groove construction to give a watertight exterior. The front edge is lowered to encourage efficient rain water run-off and allow maximum light to enter the interior through the styrene glazing. The timber has been Pressure Treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
The Forest mini greenhouse has excellent flexibility, with two independently opening lids that can be propped open and double doors – you can control air flow and temperature easily and only open the sections you need to access. Inside the greenhouse there are two shelves and the base is designed to fit a standard size grow bag.
Comes with full instructions for easy self-assembly.
- This greenhouse is the perfect option where space is at a premium
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Robust Tongue & Groove cladding
- Styrene glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
- Two heights of shelving allow you to grow a multitude of plants
- Base is designed to fit a standard size grow bag
- Double doors and two independently opening lids provide easy access into the greenhouse
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||62 × 120 × 144 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
144 x 120 x 62
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Door Type (single / double)|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.