Pent Tall Garden Store – Pressure Treated
With a roof height of just under six feet this store with a relatively small footprint, it's perfect for keeping long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture neat and tidy - ideal for positioning against a wall or fence.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £174.99||Code: OPPTGSHD|
|Installed||RRP. £299.99||Code: OPPTGSIN|
The Tall Garden Store from Forest is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence. With a roof height of just under six foot, it is ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment such as long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture. The relatively small footprint and natural colour finish means it will blend attractively into any garden setting.
This Tall Garden Store is manufactured from traditional Pressure Treated overlap panels and finished with smooth-planed barge boards and Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels on the front. The felted Pent roof keeps the store weathertight and can be assembled sloping backwards or forwards to suit personal preference and position. The unit is also mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
The double doors can be closed using the plate hasp and staple latch which can be secured with the addition of a padlock.
Also available with Apex roof.
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximate 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included)
- The clever design means the roof can be positioned sloping forward or backward
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
|Dimensions||55 × 108 × 178 cm|
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
178 x 108 x 55
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Ridge Height (cm) Highest point excluding finial|
|Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size|
28 x 28
|Door Type (single / double)|
|Door Size (h x w) cm|
159 x 32
|Door Opening Height (cm)|
|Door Opening Width (cm)|
|Roof Material Inner|
OSB (Oriented strand board)
|Roof Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Outer|
Black Sand Felt
OSB (Oriented strand board)
|Floor Thickness (mm)|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
Hasp and Staple
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.