Pickering Log Cabin 4m x 2.8m
Made from 34mm machined logs and featuring a 19mm Tongue & Groove floor, this unique corner cabin has an integrated storage area, two opening windows and double doors.
|Home Delivery||RRP. £2,999.99||Code: VPIC344028SHHD|
|Installed||RRP. £3,649.99||Code: VPIC344028SHHDINST|
The Pickering Cabin from Forest offers a corner cabin solution with an interesting and unique design. Its sister cabin, The Ripon, is a mirror image of it, so all garden layouts can be catered for. The two opening windows allow plenty of light into the cabin and excellent ventilation during the warmer months.
To ensure this cabin has excellent stability it has been manufactured with kiln dried 34mm machined logs and 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor. It also has a roof finished with felt shingles to protect against rain and double glazing to help insulate the cabin.
Designed with multiple uses in mind this cabin also features a separate, integrated storage area.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Pickering log cabin from Forest has a handy storage space and is a mirror image of The Ripon cabin – choose either to suit your garden layout
- The cladding is made using 34mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 2 opening, double glazed windows which keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- The cabin is finished with a shingle roof
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
- Lead time for this cabin is 28 days
|Dimensions||336 × 424 × 245 cm|
Tongue & Groove
None (Kiln Dried)
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
245 x 424 x 336
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Door Type (single / double)|
Double and Single
|Number of Windows|
|Roof Material Inner|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Roof Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Outer|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Floor Thickness (mm)|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
|Home Delivery Lead Time|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||28 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.