Specially designed for planting, the Forest Potting Bench features an additional shelf below the main table top for handy storage of plants, pots or gardening tools. The compact size of this potting bench makes it perfect for gardens where space is at a premium.
To ensure the bench is protected from rot and fungal decay, the timber used to manufacture it has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee. It has also been smooth-planed to give it an all over splinter free finish. Additional support beams provide extra strength and stability for the potting bench.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Potting Bench is perfect for putting in a greenhouse or for use as a stand-alone product
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Large working area
- The handy second shelf allows for storage of additional pots and tools
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||52 × 108 × 92 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
92 x 108 x 52
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.