Raised Log Planter
Raised planter with a beautiful half log construction, ideal for keeping pests and weeds at bay, this planter has a generous growing capacity.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £66.49||Code: RLP(HD)|
The Raised Log Planter from Forest has a beautiful half log construction that will look great as both a kitchen garden and a decorative feature. The additional height of this bed makes planting and weeding easier, as well as keeping pests such as slugs at bay.
The planter is manufactured from superior Pressure Treated logs, which carry a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The trough can hold approximately 100L of compost, which gives plenty of capacity for growing a wide variety of plants.
The Raised Log Planter is delivered flat packed with fixings and easy to follow instructions for a simple build.
- The Forest Raised Log Planter has an eye catching design that will make a great kitchen garden for growing herbs or vegetables
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- At 1m wide there's plenty of room for growing
- Holds approximately 100L of compost
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||67 × 100 × 40 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
40 x 100 x 67
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.