Shiplap Dip Treated 6×3 Pent Shed
High quality heavy duty shed, ideal for positioning against a wall or fence – great for smaller gardens when space is at a premium.
This high quality Dip Treated Shiplap Tongue & Groove 6x3 Pent Shed from Forest is an ideal storage solution where space is limited. Its pent roof and door placing at the end of the shed makes it ideal for locating in otherwise unused space at the side of buildings. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easy to handle and quick to assemble. The shed can be constructed with the pent roof sloping either side. Incorporating more timber framing than previously, this makes the shed stronger and long lasting.
This pent garden shed is constructed using interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards which makes it robust and weather resistant. The solid timber boarded floor is sturdy and stronger than more common OSB floors making it suitable for storing heavy items.
The single door is braced with double “Z” framing, it also features hidden hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side.
The shed is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, with annual retreatment required. The felted roof and the smooth-planed barge boards give this shed an attractive finish. These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC® certified timber. All fixtures and felt needed to build this Forest shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards
- Easy to build and move, unique design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with increased framing and robust Z-framed door
- Timber boarded floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Premium 12mm Shiplap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber
|Dimensions||182.6 × 108.6 × 200 cm|
10 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
200 x 108.6 x 182.6
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Ridge Height (cm) Highest point excluding finial|
|Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size|
28 x 28
|Door Type (single / double)|
|Door Size (h x w) cm|
169.2 x 58.2
|Door Opening Height (cm)|
|Door Opening Width (cm)|
|Number of Windows|
|Roof Material Inner|
OSB (Oriented strand board)
|Roof Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Outer|
Green Mineral Felt
|Floor Thickness (mm)|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
Plate Hasp & Staple
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.