The Sleeper Raised bed from Forest is a simple, rustic raised bed planter made from thick timber sleepers.
It's a great option for a compact kitchen garden, where you can grow fresh vegetables and herbs to use in your cooking. The rectangular design gives a more traditional looking raised-bed style. Would look great in a row with different plants in each.
To manufacture this planter we have used timber that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Sleeper Raised Bed can hold approximately 200L of compost to give space for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs.
This planter is delivered flat packed and is quick and easy to assemble.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Sleeper Raised Bed is perfect for use as a kitchen garden or a floral display
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Holds approx. 200L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- High quality build and finish
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||70 × 130 × 40 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
40 x 130 x 70
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.