The traditional Sorrento Corner Arbour from Forest combines simple trellis and benches to create a stunning garden structure. Fitting snugly into the corner of a garden, it's the ideal place to sit, relax and unwind and is perfect for when you have company. The trellis allows climbing plants to flourish and adds a touch of elegance to the arbour.
This arbour is manufactured using Pressure Treated timber, which gives it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. Able to seat four people comfortably, the Sorrento Arbour is one of the largest in the Forest range, making it perfect for al fresco entertaining. The slatted roof can also house climbing plants to create a shaded area during the sunnier months.
Delivered to you flat packed with fixings and instructions for a quick and easy build.
- The Sorrento Corner Arbour will create a real feature in your garden
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Comfortable bench seats with a sloped back
- Easily seats up to 4 people, making it great for entertaining
- Slatted roof allows plenty of light through to the benches
- Trellis is ideal for training climbing plants and creating a little more privacy around the arbour
- 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||199 × 217 × 202 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
202 x 217 x 199
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.