The Tree Seat from Forest is a fantastic way to make a feature of a tree in your garden. What better way to bring an unused area of your garden to life, relaxing in the shade of your favourite tree.
The seat fits round half of a tree, so you could purchase two and create a full circle seat. For a superior build, the seat has been manufactured from Pressure Treated timber, which comes with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. It's crafted from smooth-planed timber for a comfortable and splinter free finish.
Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included.
- The Tree Seat from Forest is a great way to make a feature of your favourite tree
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Would suit a tree up to 50cm diameter
- Comfortably seats 3 people
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||75 × 166 × 85 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
85 x 166 x 75
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.