Traditional Trellis – 180 x 90cm
Traditional trellis featuring substantial fine sawn battens with a rounded front profile for an attractive finish - spaced to give plenty of room for plants to weave in between.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £29.99||Code: TRAD63V3(HD)|
This Traditional Trellis from Forest features substantial 15mm thick x 30mm wide battens that are spaced 115mm apart to give plenty of room for climbing plants to weave between. When covered and in full bloom this trellis is perfect for brightening up a back wall or courtyard.
The battens are Pressure Treated to protect them from rot and fine sawn with a rounded front profile for an attractive finish.
All the timber is Pressure Treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last many years. Comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Available in a range of sizes.
- Substantial 1.8m high x 0.90m wide traditional trellis that is perfect for creating a garden feature that can support climbing plants
- Made with thick section, Pressure Treated timber for longevity
- Will make a beautiful addition to your garden covered in climbing plants
- 15 year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||90 × 180 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
180 x 90
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.