The Venetian Pavilion (Without Deck) from Forest is an ideal entertaining and dining area that will instantly become a focal point in your garden. The eye-catching Venetian roof design lets light in while still offering shelter from the rain and harsh sun, providing the perfect shady spot to relax with friends and family. The pavilion is also the perfect way to provide shelter over a BBQ area or even a hot tub.
This structure incorporates solid, thick legs and strong lines. For a strong and durable build, this pavilion has been made using slow grown, kiln dried timber that has also been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot.
Forest also supply a range of garden furniture and tables which make a great garden feature when placed under the pavilion.
Supplied with fixings and instructions.
- The Venetian Pavilion (without deck) offers shade and shelter while creating a stunning area to eat and entertain
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Revised design incorporates thicker legs and stronger lines
- Roof design allows light in while offering shelter from the rain and harsh sun
- Width between posts 219cm
- Also available with deck
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||293 × 293 × 332 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
332 x 293 x 293
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Roof Material Inner|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.