Wenlock Log Cabin 3m x 3m
Made from 28mm machined logs and featuring a 19mm Tongue & Groove floor, this eye-catching corner cabin has double doors, two opening windows and small roof overhang.
|Home Delivery||RRP. £1,999.99||Code: VWEN283030SHHD|
|Installed||RRP. £2,749.99||Code: VWEN283030SHHDINST|
The Wenlock log cabin from Forest has an eye-catching and unique design, making it ideal for positioning in an unused corner of your garden to bring it to life. The two opening windows and glazed double doors allow plenty of light into the cabin and keep the interior properly ventilated.
This log cabin is manufactured from 28mm smooth-planed, machined logs for a sturdy and rigid build. This construction is paired with 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards to ensure water resistance and stability. To further the longevity of this building, the roof is finished with shingles.
Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice. The Wenlock features mortised locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Wenlock log cabin from Forest has a unique design that makes it eye-catching and perfect for positioning in a cosy corner of the garden
- The cladding is made using 28mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 2 opening windows to keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- The cabin is finished with a shingle roof
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
- Lead time for this cabin is 28 days
|Dimensions||300 × 300 × 260 cm|
Tongue & Groove
None (Kiln Dried)
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
260 x 300 x 300
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Door Type (single / double)|
|Number of Windows|
|Roof Material Inner|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Roof Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Outer|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Floor Thickness (mm)|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
|Home Delivery Lead Time|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||14 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.