The simple and attractive Wisley Lattice is a high quality diamond pattern lattice that will enhance any garden, its tight diamonds means this style is also great for providing privacy.
The lattice features substantial 8mm thick battens (20mm wide) which are smooth-planed and rounded, overlaid and mounted in a substantial rebated perimeter frame which is also smooth-planed. The battens are tightly spaced, just 20mm apart, which makes it well suited for mounting to a wall or fence to create an attractive feature combined with climbing plants.
All the timber is Pressure Treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last many years. Comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Available in a wide range of sizes.
- High quality 1.8m high x 0.6m wide diamond pattern lattice panel
- Ideal for screening or as a garden feature for climbing plants
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Made with thick section, Pressure Treated timber for longevity
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||60 × 180 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
180 x 60
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.