Wrekin Log Cabin 4.8m x 3.5m
Made from 34mm machined logs and featuring a 19mm Tongue & Groove floor, this deceptively large cabin has a separate lockable storage area, double doors and an opening side window.
|Home Delivery||RRP. £3,599.99||Code: VWRE344535SHHD|
|Installed||RRP. £4,999.99||Code: VWRE344535SHHDINST|
The Wrekin from Forest is a deceptively large cabin that also features a separate storage space, perfect for lawnmowers, garden furniture or barbeque equipment, so you don’t need to waste space in your garden with another building.
For a superior build, The Wrekin is manufactured using kiln dried 34mm smooth-planed logs, and 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor, aiding stability and strength. To protect the building further against harsh weather, the roof is covered with felt shingles. Security is provided by a mortise locking system.
Fully opening double doors combined with one tilt and turn window allow plenty of light to enter the cabin and air to circulate through it during the summer months.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Wrekin log cabin from Forest has a separate storage section that can be positioned either side of the cabin to suit your garden
- The cladding is made using 34mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 1 opening window to keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- The cabin is finished with a shingle roof
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
- Lead time for this cabin is 28 days
|Dimensions||420 × 520 × 255 cm|
Tongue & Groove
None (Kiln Dried)
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
255 x 520 x 420
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)|
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)|
|Door Type (single / double)|
Double and Single
|Number of Windows|
|Roof Material Inner|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Roof Thickness (mm)|
|Roof Material Outer|
Tongue & Groove boards
|Floor Thickness (mm)|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)|
|Home Delivery Lead Time|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||28 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.