With its generous depth, this planter is ideal for vegetables and flowers with longer roots - perfect for creating a kitchen garden.
|Store & Home Delivery||RRP. £109.99||Code: BPK15050(HD)|
Create your own kitchen garden with this Bamburgh Planter, at 150cm wide and 50cm deep it's big enough to house deep root plants or vegetables. You could use the planter to grow a multitude of flowers for a decorative feature in your garden, or grow your own herbs and vegetables to use in your cooking.
To ensure a robust build, the Bamburgh planter has been manufactured using high quality, Pressure Treated timber, which is resistant to rot and fungal decay for 15 years. It has also been smooth-planed to give a splinter free finish. This planter is ideal for locating on a patio or by your back door to keep fresh herbs or veg within easy reach of the kitchen.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Bamburgh Planter allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Holds approx. 200L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||50 × 150 × 50 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
50 x 150 x 50
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Home Delivery Lead Time :||3-5 Days|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.