The Caledonian Tiered Raised Bed from Forest is ideal for using as a display for plants and flowers. It could also be used as a stylish kitchen garden if you are keen to grow your own produce but don’t have the space for a full allotment. This design looks great positioned in an unused corner of your garden, it's attractive tiered design makes a great colourful display.
To manufacture these planters we have used timber that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Caledonian Tiered Planter can hold approximately 250L of compost to give plenty of room for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs.
This planter's frame comes pre-notched so is quick and easy to assemble. Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
Other sizes and styles are also available in the Caledonian range.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Caledonian Tiered Raised Bed is perfect for use as a floral display with the differing heights
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Holds approx. 250L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pre-notched timber components
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||90 × 90 × 56 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
56 x 90 x 90
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.