The Caledonian Trough Raised Bed from Forest is perfect for growing a variety of plant life and the compact design makes it perfect for smaller gardens. A raised planter bed is great to use as a kitchen garden, to grow herbs and vegetables to use in your cooking.
To manufacture these planters we have used timber that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Trough Planter can hold approximately 250L of compost to give room for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs.
These planters are easy to assembly as the frames are pre-notched and delivered with fixings and step-by-step instructions.
Other sizes and styles are also available in the Caledonian range.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Caledonian Trough Raised Bed is perfect for use as a kitchen garden or a floral display
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Holds approx. 250L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pre-notched timber components
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||45 × 180 × 42 cm|
15 year Anti-Rot
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs|
42 x 180 x 45
|Estimated Weight (kg)|
Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Country of Origin|
|Lead times will vary :||See above for product status|
Find a retailer
We have thousands of retailers and merchant outlets up and down the country. Enter your postcode below to find the nearest ones to you.